Friday, October 14, 2022

Spellbinders 3D Vignettes Twin Lens Cameras

Hi crafty friends! I'm so excited to share some projects I created using a new Becca Feeken die from Spellbinders. It is a 3D pop up card/picture holder! It is super easy to make and put together. Here are three different looks for this die set:

I wasn't familiar with a twin lens camera so I googled it to look at some pics. The majority of vintage twin lens cameras I saw were black, gray or silver. This first one I made features realistic and traditional colors. When you put the camera together, it creates four pockets that you can slide the inserts in. I added photos to mine but you can write notes, add stamped images or die cuts. 


You can see on the side that each insert is made to fold flat. I popped up both lens' for added dimension and made this first one without the flower for a more traditional or masculine look.

For the second one I used blues and added the flower. This one I used the word cut out die that says Oh Snap!. I think these inserts are so fun and you can do so much with them! I added a flat back pearl in the center of the flower. 


For the final one, I made it very feminine with soft pinks, creams and golds. I used the silver or gold mirror card stock on all three of my cameras. I cut the flower out of glittered card stock and added a pink gem in the center.

Since these fold flat, you can send them like a card and write messages on the back of the inserts. Or you can journal on them to keep as a memory book.


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I posted links of the products I used from Spellbinders below. I hope you like my projects and have a great day :)


Supplies Used:
Pink Essential Gems


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)