Friday, December 23, 2022

Spellbinders Layered Windmill Quilt Cards

Hi crafty friends! I have a couple cards to share featuring Spellbinders and Becca Feeken's Home Sweet Quilt Collection. All the supplies I used are listed and linked below. Here is what I created:

I made a couple top folding 5.5"x 5.5" cards to showcase the new Layered Windmill Etched Dies. The die set measures 5 inches across and you can even create a shaped card if you wanted. I decided to go with a square shape.

I absolutely LOVE these quilt dies! They really give you the opportunity to use the patterned papers in your stash and if you're like me, you might have a ton of it! I chose this floral pattern from a 6x6 inch paper pad in my stash and also chose some coordinating cardstock and cut them out. 

For my first card I stamped and embossed the sentiment from the new Quilty Hugs Sentiments Clear Stamps using gold embossing powder. I cut it out using the banner die that is included in the More Sentiments Glimmer Hot Foil Plates and popped it up with foam tape. I used the new Orange Peel Quilt 3D Embossing Folder for the background layer. These 3D folders are amazing! The little flowers that I added are from the Wreath Builder Dies. I cut the flower centers out with the Mirror Gold Cardstock.

For my second card I cut a five inch square of patterned paper from that same paper pad as the florals and adhered the quilt onto it. I stamped and embossed the Quilty Hugs sentiment and hand cut a fishtail banner. I also embellished with some of the little flower dies with gold centers.

I hope you like my cards and will check out these amazing dies! There is also a fantastic sale going on at Spellbinders right now. Have a great day!

 

Supplies Used:


5 comments:

  1. Pg slot แตกง่าย เกมแจ็คพอต PG SLOT เป็นอีกหนึ่งต้นแบบเกมทำเงินยอดนิยมเยอะที่สุดในปี 2021 นี้ มีเรื่องราวชักชวนติดตาม และก็มีภาพกราฟิกที่ชัดเจนงดงามสูงที่สุดอีกด้วยเล่นเลย

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)