Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Spellbinders Patchwork Petals

Hello crafty friends! Here are the last of my Christmas cards for 2022! I had so many plans to create with the amazing products that I purchased this year and as usual, I ran out of time. However, I am considering participating in the Christmas year round challenges in 2023 that some of my crafty friends did this past year.

This card set was so much FUN to create!! I used the new Spellbinders Patchwork Petals Etched Dies by Becca Feeken. The entire collection is amazing and I have many more upcoming projects to share using some of  her dies. All the supplies I used are linked and listed below :)

For all four cards I used the same patterned paper pack from my stash. It's the DCWV Winter Frost 6"x6" mini stack. I cut out the papers with the patterned die four times. I also cut it out in white card stock and blue cardstock. Then like a puzzle, I glued all the pieces and adhered them to the square die cut included with the set. The papers have silver foil accents that I coordinated with the Glimmer Hot Foil- Silver for the sentiment and the Mirror Silver Cardstock.

For the first two cards I chose the bird from the Sweet Birdie die set. The pine branches are from the Holiday Blooms and the sparkly leaves are from the Sealed Wild Flowers Etched Dies.


The sentiment is from the Glitter Wishes Hot Foil Plates and the Glimmer Hot Foil- Silver. I thought the sentiment worked our PERFECTLY!! The poinsettias and holly leaves are also from the Holiday Blooms dies.


For a finishing touch I added some bling using the Teal Color Essential Gems. I like how the die cuts add dimension but not bulk so these will be easy to mail. I hope you like my cards!

You can check out all the amazing products at the Spellbinders shopThanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful holiday!

Supplies Used:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)