Sunday, February 8, 2015

CDD Love Theme Week



Hello everyone!  I have a couple projects to share with you today for this weeks Love theme at the Craftin Desert Diva's blog. I made this heart framed easel card for my son and I used 3 different stamp sets. We always joke back and forth about who loves who more and this sentiment from Simply Said was perfect.


 I stamped it on a tag from the Short and Sweet Tags set. The little envelope is a stamp from Sending Love. The paper is from American Crafts. The card base is a die cut from the ever so talented Birdscards.com. The sheltie is an SVG I made myself using an image that I found and altered to look like my dog Bruno.


For the inside I used this sentiment from Sending Love. Here are close ups of the sentiments.


I also made a shaker card using the bee stamps from Sending Love. This is the first shaker card I've ever made and it is for my sister who bought me the sequins.


The paper is Humble Honeybee by American Crafts. The card base is from the Cricut Wild Card cartridge.  I ran into a little problem with static and the flat confetti. I'm going to order an anti-static pad that I read about to help with my future shaker cards.  I taped off this sentiment to stretch it out on this hand cut banner and replaced the word bee with the actual bee stamp. I love that little bee! This is one of my favorite stamp sets!!


Here are the stamps I used and you can get them all HERE.

Simply Said

Short & Sweet Tags

Sending Love

Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to join our Red-White-Pink Linky Party! And please share your projects using Craftin Desert Diva's stamps in the CDD Gallery on Facebook 

I will participate in the following challenges:
Little Scrap Pieces- Anything Goes
Wordart Wednesday- Anything Goes
Double Click Connections- Use a heart
DL.Art- Valentine's Day

I hope you have a wonderful day!


10 comments:

  1. Here's to hoping you have a wonderful day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both so gorgeous!! I love the easel card!! The puppy is so sweet!! I love the heart border!! And your shaker card is fabulous!! You did a perfect job on your first one!! Your sister will adore it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both adorable!! Love that bee shaker card and how you used the bee in the sentiment. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous job Tina. Cannot believe you made the SVG yourself! !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous job Tina. Cannot believe you made the SVG yourself! !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are fabulous! I love that dog holding the envelope and those bees are perfect for those who have that Spring Fever right now! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so sweet. I like them both
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #149 “Valentines Day” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute puppy! And I LOVE the bee shaker card!! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  9. very cute doggy card! And of course I LOVE the bee card!! Thank You for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! Guest Designer Rhonda-BumbleBee Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Both of your cards are wonderful! I always love shaker cards. I am stopping by your blog from DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.
    GDT, Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)