Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Forrest Gump Birthday Card

Hello friends! Well I'm finally getting back into the swing of things. I had some good crafting time with the Craftin Desert Divas release. It was a bit tough at first to get back into it but I managed to get quite a few projects done. 

My daughter's friend is a big fan of  Forrest Gump. So I worked on this to make an unconventional  but special card for her.


I made this svg with an image I found on Google. It's a very simple image but very recognizeable. I wanted to do a feminine card so I thought maybe I could use layers to soften it up.


I used the CDD Fancy Frame Dies the Mini banner dies. One of my crafting goals for this year is to use my many treasures in my craft room. So I pulled out my Fastenator and sorted through my box of staples and found the SMILE sentiment and decided to use that to attach my banners.


I found the feather on the Cricut Artiste cartridge. I popped it up and glittered it up with my Wink of Stella. I think it added the perfect touch!


For the inside I found this quote and printed it out. The recipient was over the moon happy with it so my mission was accomplished!

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate your sweet comments. 

Have a blessed day!!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)