Sunday, January 17, 2016

Shaped Card Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Shaped Cards"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and be creative and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..


I used my Cricut and took this cheese image from the Create A Critter cartridge and welded it into a card base. I popped up the top layer with the holes and inserted these adorable little mice from the Fur-ever Friends stamps. I colored them with my new Copics and a couple colors from my Spectrum Noir markers. I just love how they look peeking out from the holes!!


I decided the card needed some more color so I used the balloon dies from the CDD Party Dies and cut them out with bright papers. I hand cut the banner and stamped the sentiment from the Monster Mania set.


I added some inside layers to help balance the weight on the front.


Finally I stamped the inside with this cute sentiment and cheese from Fur-ever Friends.


Here are all the CDD products I used:

Fur-Ever Friends
Monster Mania
Thanks so much for hoppin by!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Cute shaped card. Who'd thought mice could be so cute.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)