Sunday, January 10, 2016

Sending Love Shaker Card.


Hello friends! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is "Let It Snow"! We would love to see all of your projects that fit this theme! So go ahead and craft it and link it up on the Craftin Desert Diva's Blog.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over 
at the CDD blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget 
about  the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner and a Top 3! 
The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors for this Linky Party are:

One 4"x 6" stamp set
One Digi Stamp of choice

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..



I made a shaker card using this adorable bunny from the Deer Friends set! This is my first attempt at no line coloring and using my new Copic Sketch markers! The colors are W's 1, 3 & 5. I just LOVE these markers. I had so much fun coloring this little little fluff ball!


I used a raspberry colored distress ink along with a lighter pink chalk ink I had to color the background paper. I was going for an ombre effect. I used the Fancy Frame dies to cut out the layer. I can't wait til I can build up my collection of inks and Copics but they are both pricey so I can only get so many at a time. The sentiment and envelope are from the Sending Love stamps. One of my favorite sets! I white embossed the sentiment. The heart and scallop frame was cut with my Cricut Explore. 


I used the Outdoor Landscape Dies to cut the snowy ground and then I filled my shaker with the Snow & Ice sequins mix as well as some polar white Flower Soft for the snowy effect. I even added some dots using a sparky Stickles that I have. I added some shimmer to the heart border with my Wink of Stella and that is about it! I hope you like it!!

Here are all the CDD products I used:

Deer Friends
Outdoor Landscape Dies
Sending Love

Fancy Frame Dies
Snow & Ice Sequins
Thank you so much for hoppin by!! I appreciate the sweet comments!!

Have a blessed day!

6 comments:

  1. What a darling card, Tina. I love your no line coloring...I've never tried to do that, but I sure love the effect. Your bunny looks adorable surrounded by snow and sequins. I hope your 2016 has started out in a great way sweet lady!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Tina! I have over 100 copic markers, I asked my family to give them to me for Birthday's, Christmas, Mother's Day...I never could have afforded to buy them all myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So DANG SWEET Tina! LOVE your shaker!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet bunny image & shaker style card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)