Friday, January 22, 2016

Sneak Peek projects for Craftin Desert Divas January Release

Hello friends! This week is the new release at Craftin Desert Divas!! We did our sneak peeks on Facebook. I have a lot to share with you today! Here are all the projects I made so far this week:


I made this CAS card, I think my very first one ever, using the new Heart of Hearts Die. I backed the card with this rich, beautiful, red glitter card stock. I made a heart frame with my Cricut and colored the Chickie stamp in it.


It has been gloomy so my pics aren't the best. It is really glittery and much prettier in person.


I stamped the inside with this sentiment from the Happy Celebrations set and glued some of the glittery heart cutouts. 


Next I made this shaker card featuring the new Moose mini stamps. I used the Fancy Frame dies for the layers. The stitched rectangle and banner are from the Mix It Up Dies. The heart and scalloped frame was cut using my Cricut.


I filled the shaker with the new Sweetness and Coral Heart Sequins.  I cut the arrow die from the new Heart of Hearts die set and stamped and embossed the sentiment.


For the inside I used the Fancy Frame dies again for the layers and the sentiment is from the Sending Love stamps.



This card I made using the sweet love birds from the new Lovies stamps. I tried some no line coloring although I ended up drawing an outline LOL! I've been experimenting with my new Copics and mixing them up with my Spectrum Noirs.


I backed the heart cutouts with Shimmer Sheetz. I really love the way it looks behind the Heart of Hearts Die. I added the arrow and glitterd it up with my Wink of Stella. I sprinkled with some Cotton Candy sequins.


I used the silver foil paper again for the inside. The sentiments are from the Sending Love stamps.


I made a heart shaped card with my Cricut. I cut the top layer out with water color paper. I did the background with my Zig and Spectrum Noir Aqua markers. I added some gold paint specs to finish it off. 


I colored the cutie pie giraffes with my Spectrum Nori markers and fussy cut them.


Here is the inside.


My final sneak peek project is featuring the new Sweet Kisses stamps and the Fancy Stitched Labels Dies. I used the dies to make my shaker tags. The background for both tags is stamped using the Celebration Word Art Stamps. I added the ruffle bows from my Cricut. The mice are colored with Copics and SN Markers and I glittered up the heart cookies with Stickles.


I filled this shaker with the Sweetness and Coral Hearts sequins.


This shaker is filled with Pink Hearts and Snow & Ice Sequins. Well that is all for the sneak peeks from me. Today and tomorrow is the blog hop starting at the Craftin Desert Divas Blog. Tara will be giving away a $50 gift certificate to the CDD shop to one lucky winner who hops along. The more comments you leave the more chances you have to win. I hope you will join us!

Thanks for hoppin by!!

1 comment:

  1. OMHECK!!! Those all look AWESOME Tina! I missed most of the week - due to my trip to pick up my son from boot camp - but glad I found a few minutes to check out your creations! You showcased the new stamps, dies, & Sequins PERFECTLY! LOVe everything you create! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)