Saturday, September 19, 2015

Beary Thankful Fall Card

Hello Crafty Friends! Today I am on the Craftin Desert Divas blog to share a project and a craft tip. Have you ever stamped with the back of your stamp? This may be new to some of you. On my card today I did just that with the leaves and used multicolored ink to get a different look. I made a video of my card to show you how I did it! I hope you enjoy it!







I used the Kaleidacolor Tomato Vine ink to give it that ombre' look. I then heat embossed all the outline stamps with clear embossing powder.


I colored it all up with my Spectrum Noir markers and embellished with the 
Corn Maze Sequin mix.


Of course I had to use this adorable sentiment on the inside as well as the Fancy Frame Dies for the layers.  

Here are the products I used and you can find all of these
 and more at the Craftin Desert Divas shop!

Beary Thankful

Fancy Frame Dies

Autumn Wishes

Corn Maze Sequins

Thank you so much for stopping by! 

Have a great day!!


4 comments:

  1. I love the super cute bear and thanks for sharing the stamp tip.
    Pretty sequins too.
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card!! The leaves look amazing...what a great idea!! The bear is so sweet!! And I just adore the ribbon you used!! Gorgeous card my friend!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet, sweet card! So Precious! LOVE the Burst of Fall colors on your card! Wonderful as always Tina! Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! You did a fantastic job on the leaves! Fun colors and love the sweet pumpkin bear! Your coloring rocks! Thanks for the video!
    Cute design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)