Sunday, September 20, 2015

CDD Favorite Color Combo Linky Party- Let It Snow!



Hello friends!! The theme for this Linky Party at Craftin Desert Divas is your Favorite Color Combo! We still have one more week for this themed party and we would love to see your projects! So go ahead and craft whatever you want to make using your favorite color combinations.

Every other Monday will mark the beginning of a new semi-weekly Linky Party over
at the Craftin Desert Diva's blog. We hope you will share your projects with us! And don't forget about the prizes! Every Linky Party will have a winner
and a Top 3! The more times you link up...the more chances you have to win!!

Our Sponsors are:

One Stamp Set

$25 Gift Card (Regular Priced Items)

Here is what I made..


I used one of my favorite color combination: purple, blue & silver and wanted to create a winter themed card. For the background paper: First I water colored it using Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pens to get a soft and dreamy background. Next I stamped the snowflakes from the Get Your Jingle stamps in silver ink and embossed them with a sparkly embossing powder. I stamped the sentiment in black and clear embossed it to give it a shine. I  then used some sparkly Stickles to make some additional snow.


The snowman was colored with my Spectrum Noir markers and glittered up with some clear Wink of Stella. 


The inside and outside layers I used the Fancy Frame Dies. I added a layer of silver metallic paper by Creative Memories from my stash. The sentiment is from the Get your Jingle On stamps and I glittered up these snowflakes with Wink of Stella too!

Here are all the CDD products I used:

Snowman Kisses

Get Your Jingle On

Fancy Frame Dies

Thank you so much for hoppin by!! I hope you like my card and I really appreciate your sweet comments!

I hope you have a blessed day!


2 comments:

  1. This is so sweet!! I love the adorable snowman!! The background colors are absolutely beautiful!! Love this my friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sooo PRETTY! LOVE that background!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)