Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Sneak Peek Week for Craftin Desert Divas- Days 4,5 & 6

This week is sneak peeks for the Craftin Desert Divas stamp and die release. We 
are doing our sneak peeks on facebook and you can join us HERE. Today is our last day of sneak peeks and then we will have our blog hop Thursday & Friday! I can't wait for you to see the stamps and dies!! Here are projects I made for 3 days of sneak peeks!

Day 4 we showcased the Thankful Squeaks stamps. I adore these sweet images!! 
I made a Fall themed card!


This little mouse just has the sweetest little face!! I went through all my oranges and brown cardstock and picked papers that I thought would coordinate with my kraft card base. The layers are all cut with my Cricut. The pumpkin cut is from the Martha Stewart Seasonal Cake Art cartridge. The scallop is from the Martha Stewart Elegant Cake Art Cartridge. I found this beautiful Fall colored ribbon at JoAnns and thought it would make a beautiful bow for my card.


I decided to add a strip of burlap to place under my sentiment banner that I cut out by hand.


On the inside I used the Fancy Frame dies for the scalloped layer and colored up a pumpkin from the new Boo stamps.

Yesterday, Day 5 we showcase one of the new Die sets called Mix It Up Dies. I made a shaker card:


I just had to use these amazing dies to make my shaker frame. The stitched speech bubble is so fun to use too!!. 


I had to use this bat cutie and sentiment from the new Fright Night stamps. I filled my shaker card with the new Hocus Pocus sequins. I embossed some purple cardstock to make the sequins pop. The sparkly black ribbon added the final touch. 


I colored up the bat and the shaker background with my Spectrum Noir markers.

For today, Day 6 of the sneak peeks, we are showcasing the second set of dies designed by my sweet friend and design team sister Leah Schaeffer. This set is called Pocket Pieces HI dies. There are so many goodies in this set I can hardly wait to use them all!! I made this little card:


I just had to use these two cuties from the Hallo-scream stamps I stamped and clear embossed the images and sentiments. I colored the images up with my Spectrum Noir and some purple Copics that I just bought. I needed more purples so I decided to try using Copics with the markers I have and they work well together! These little dies make a stitched polaroid as easy as can be! I love the little chevron and arrow die too!


The banner is from the Mix It Up dies and I scored some lines in it to make it pop up. The papers are all from  DCWV Halloween stacks I bought last year.



Here is a close up of these cuties and I hope you can see how sparkly her dress is.


And last is the inside where I stamped and colored this skull and used the Fancy Frame Dies for the layers.

Thank you so much for hoppin by!! I hope you can join us for our blog hop tomorrow and Friday. Tara is giving away 2 -$25 credits to the shop for those who hop along !!

Have a blessed day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)