Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Have A Really Cool New Year!

Hi everyone! Today I am posting over on the Butterfly Reflections Ink blog with a card to help ring in the New Year featuring some cuteness from Lawn Fawn! 2020 is nearly over and I sure hope 2021 will be a better year for us all! 

To create my card I started off with the Slim Window Dressing scalloped layer die from Mama Elephant. I inked it up using Distress inks in Tumbled Glass, Peacock Feathers and Broken China. I added the tree layers using the Lawn Fawn Slimline Forest Border die. I stamped, embossed and colored up the images from the Lawn Fawn Yeti or Not and Party Animal stamps using Copic markers. 


 The snowflakes were cut from glittered cardstock using the Mini Snowflakes Lawn Cuts die. I also embellished using a white gel pen and some sparkle marker. 

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog today and I hope you will check out these goodies in the Butterfly Reflections Ink shop. Have a great day and I'm wishing you all the best to come in 2021!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)