Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Weeeeee! Dashin' Thru the Snow

Hi everyone! Today I am over on the Butterfly Reflections blog with this winter themed card featuring some cuteness from Mama Elephant. I just adore these critters from the Dashin Thru the Snow stamps.

I stamped, embossed and colored up these cuties using Copic markers. The images can be cut using the coordinating Dashin Thru the Snow Creative Cuts. For the background I used a soft blend of Distress Inks in Milled Lavender, Broken Glass, Peacock Feathers and Broken China. I splattered water, white paint and shimmer spray across the background and added some snowflake sequins from my stash.

The beautiful snowflake frame die is the Mama Elephant Flurry Frame Creative Cuts.  It's the perfect sized layer for an A2 card base. I used the Lawn Fawn Slimline Forest Border Die to create the hill. The banner is also part of the frame die set and I stamped and embossed the sentiment.


 Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will head on over to the Butterfly Reflection's Ink Shop and check out all the awesome products!  Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the cute animals!
    Merry Christmas!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marilyn! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and I wish you a Happy New Year! Hugs :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)