Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Spellbinders Stained Glass Bouquet Collection Dies

Hi everyone! I am so excited to share a couple cards I created using some amazing dies from Spellbinders! These dies are from Becca Feeken's beautiful Stained Glass Bouquet Collection.


These cards came together pretty quick and easy! For my first card featuring the Radiant Oval Dies I cut out each die and used the outline dies to cut out the flowers and the oval shape. I inked both the image and the oval using Distress Inks.



The gold accented patterned papers are from a 2019 Spellbinders Card Kit. I used my new April Large Die of the Month Universal Curved Border Set to cut out the scalloped trim. Even though it was made for a slimline card it still worked great for my A2 sized card. I added the trim of gold mirror cardstock from the Card Kit of the month. I also cut out the sentiment using the Our Favorite Font Dies from the Small Die of the Month December 2019 which is on sale now!


For my second card I used the outline dies on all the cuts and cut out an additional outline only cut of the flowers so I could ink them using purple Distress Inks. I cut out several flowers and a couple leaves.

 I also trimmed the large die cut to have the scroll look on all four corners. I used the Thank You dies from the same word die set which has several sentiments to choose from. For a finishing touch I added shimmer pen over the flowers and a splash of iridescent sequins to the corners of my card.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you will check out the Spellbinders store for some fabulous products and this Becca Feeken collection is on sale right now along with a ton of great products from the Spring Cleaning Warehouse Sale!! I hope you like my cards. Have a great day :)

Products Used:

Distress Inks: Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage, Aged Mahogany, Victorian Velvet, Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Dusty Concord, Wilted Violet, Milled Lavender 

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)