Monday, April 5, 2021

I Carrot About You

 Hi everyone! I'm so excited to share my first card as a design team member for La-La Land Crafts!! This week we are featuring items from the newest release, so you know I just had to use the adorable bunny from the Oh Crop stamps. 


I stamped, embossed and colored up this cutie tending to his carrot crop using Copic markers. For the background I cut out a rectangle and ink blended the sky using Distress Inks. 


For the ground I cut out the rectangle again but trimmed it using the Double Stitched Hills Border Die and inked it up using Distress Inks. I doodled some flowers onto the gardening boots using metallic pens.

I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and added the little flower to the sweet bunny's ear. I hope you like my card. Have a great day :) Shop today at LA-LA LAND CRAFTS!


Products Used:

Copic Colors
Bunny- E43, E42, E41, E40, W1, W0, W00, R30, RV00
Cheeks- RV00, RV0000
Nose- R30, E01, R11
Shovel- E55, E53, C3, C1, C0, C00
Carrots- YR18, YR16, YR15, YR12, YR00, YG67, YG63, YG03, G24

Distress Inks
Sky- Cracked Pistachio, Tumbled Glass, Wilted Violet
Ground- Walnut Stain, Brushed Corduroy

1 comment:

  1. Cute card! Love the adorable bunny and the cute boots!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)