Tuesday, May 11, 2021

Happy Mother's Day!

Hi everyone! I wanted to wish a Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there! Here are a couple of cards I created using some awesome products from Spellbinders.


The adorable kitty and window dies are from the Daydreaming Die of the Month from December 2020. I'm trying to use my stuff! I have so many amazing products from the monthly Kit and Caboodle that are brand new and unopened that I'm excited to start playing with!


I absolutely love this planter stand die from Fun Stampers Journey Happy Plants Die Set. I thought it paired perfectly with the kitty and the window. 

I ink blended the sky background using Newton's Nook Cloud Stencil and Distress Inks.

I also added the bird die from Newton's Nook to the tree branch. The stamped and embossed the sentiment stamp which is also from Newton's Nook.


 For a finishing touch I added sequins and Crystal Nuvo drops to the plant pots. Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you like my cards. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)