Monday, May 31, 2021

La-La Land Crafts Monday Challenge- Use Clear Stamps

Hello craft friends! Today over on the La-La Land Craft's blog we were challenged to create a project using any LLLC clear stamp set. I decided to create a card featuring the Poodles of Love stamps. (Links to the products I used and the colors below)

I just adore these sweet poodles and wanted to create a little scene. I stamped, embossed and colored them up using Copic markers. I think they turned out so cute! I cut out a rectangle layer and ink blended the sky background using Distress Inks. 


For the grass and hill I used the Double Stitched Hills and Grass Patches Die and ink blended them as well. I added some splatter for added texture. I cut out the flowers and colored them with Copics. I added bling to the centers. 


I stamped and embossed the sentiment and added the white puffy cloud die cuts. For a finishing touch I added some sparkle to her bow. Below is a closeup pic of the embossing. It is hard to show just how extra special it looks in person with the pictures.


 Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope I inspired you to create with your clear stamps. Below are the products with links and the colors I used. Have a great day :)

Products Used:

Copic Colors:
Poodle fur- W3, W1, W0, W00
Cheeks- RV00, RV0000
Bow- R85, R83, R81, RV00
Flowers- V15, V12, V01, YG67, YG63

Distress Inks:
Broken China, Salvaged Patina, Tumbled Glass, Rustic Wilderness, Peeled Paint, Bundled Sage


2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Love the cute poodles!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)