Monday, May 30, 2022

Father's Day Bookmarks

Hello crafty friends! Today is Inspiration Monday over on the La-La Land Crafts blog and we are sharing more projects featuring the new release. I decided to create a project featuring the new Tie Die. The supplies I used are listed and linked below :)

Just in time for Father's Day, I created a batch of bookmarks. These came together sooooo easy using the Bookmark Die. I cut two ties each either in patterned paper or colored cardstock. I trimmed the top and glued it to double up the top of the tie to add an extra layer for dimension. I glued the ties to the tops of the bookmarks about a half inch from the top. For the collar, I cut two more ties in the card stock I used for the bookmarks. I trimmed the bottom points off and discarded them. I then adhered the trimmed ties to the colored ties at an angle and trimmed off the excess that was hanging over the edges of the bookmark. Easy peasy!! I chose a selection of patterned papers and colored cardstocks to represent realistic shirts and mixed and matched them. 


I found coordinating ribbon in my stash and stamped and embossed the sentiments. I hope you like my project today and are inspired to try making some bookmarks of your own! Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a great day :)

Products Used:


2 comments:

  1. Genius!! Great idea for Father's day 🥰🙌

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome bookmarks!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)