Friday, May 27, 2022

La-La Land Crafts May Release- Graduation Marci

Hi crafty friends! It is release week over at La-La Land Crafts and today I have a card to share featuring the new Graduation Marci Rubber Stamp. I listed all the colors and the supplies are listed and linked below. 


I love how this A6 sized card turned out!  First I colored the image using Copic markers and fussy cut her out. I ink blended a purple ombre' background using Distress Inks. Next I used Deco Foil Transfer Gel with the Rain and Shine Stencil and hot foiled the background layer using holographic gold foil. There was a bit of overfoiling but in person it looks super sparkly!! I added a scalloped die cut layer of gold star paper from the Christmas Cheer Paper Pack. I also ink blended some cardstock with the same inks and die cut the Celebrate word out. I added the background shadow layer in vellum to help the sentiment die stand out more. It's hard to see in the pic but I also added sparkle marker to the word. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card. Have a great day :)

Products Used:

Copic Colors:
skin- E13, E11, E21, E00, E000, E0000, R20, RV00, RV000
hair- E37, E35, E31, E41
cap & gown- V28, V25,V22,V00
tassel- Y28, Y26, Y15, Y11
dress & shoes- C3, C2, C0, C00

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)