Thursday, May 26, 2022

La-La Land Crafts May Release- Nailed It Stamps

Hi crafty friends! It is release week at La-La Land Crafts and today I have a card showcasing the new Nailed It Clear Stamp Set, Toolbox Die and Tools Die. This stamp set is perfect for your "Dad" themed cards! I listed the colors and the supplies are all linked below.


I created a slimline 3.5"x 8.5" card. First I cut a panel slightly less than the card base and used the Inverted Scallops Square Die to cut out the three openings. I used the patterned paper to back the windows and stamped and embossed the sentiment in the middle. I colored the image using Copic markers.


The tools are soooo cool! It's hard to see in the pic but I cut them out using silver and red metallic cardstock.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you like my card. Have a great day :)

Products Used:

Copic Colors: 
hippo- N3, N1, N0, C00, RV00, RV000
jumper- B97, B95, B93, B91
belt- T7, T5, T3, T1
wood- E44, E43, E42, E41
hat- R59, R46, R27, R24, R14
tools, C3, C2, C0


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I really do appreciate all the kind words! Have a lovely day :)

Labels

Birthday (5) Birthday Projects (18) Card In A Box (11) Christmas (3) Christmas Projects (57) Coffee theme (2) Craftin Desert Diva's Stamps (157) Easel Card (3) Easter Projects (24) Fall Projects (17) Flip Book (4) Gerda Steiner Designs (2) Get Well Projects (1) Gina Marie Designs (14) Goody Bags (1) Graduation (4) Halloween (2) Halloween projects (30) Happy New Year (1) Harry Potter (4) Hello Bluebird Stamps (1) Hello Kitty (2) Hero Arts (2) Honey Bee Stamps (1) Jaded Blossom (429) Jessica Lynn Original (2) KaDoodle Bug Designs (2) Lawn Fawn (10) Loaded Envelope (1) Lori Whitlock (7) Love Cynthia Stamps (1) Mama Elephant Stamps (5) Masculine Projects (2) Memorydex - Rolodex (2) Mermaids (2) Mini Albums (1) Miss Kate Cuttables (1) Mother's Day (3) My Creative Time Stamps (24) My Favorite Things Stamps (1) My Scrap Chick (7) My SVG's (5) Newtons Nook (101) Planner (14) Pocket Letter (8) Pooh and Friends (5) Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons (2) Pretty Pink Posh (3) Rilakkuma (1) Shaker Cards (28) Shaped Card (1) Sister Stamps (1) Slimline Cards (11) Spellbinders (20) St.Patrick's Day (4) Stamp Anniething (156) Stampendous (1) Star Wars (2) SVG Cut Club (39) SVG Cuts (2) SVG Cutting Files (85) SVG Made By Me (2) Swap (1) Thank You (1) The Dreaming Tree (1) The Rabbit Hole Designs (4) Tim Holtz (1) Tina's Cute Critter Challenge (2) Valentine's Day Projects (35) Waffle Flower (1) We R Memory Keepers (1) Wedding Projects (2) Winter Projects (4) You Tube Video Tutorial (227) Your Next Stamp (2)